Well, Daniel's Kindergarten graduation was over a week ago now--May 19. He did a great job! We were the first people there in hopes of getting a decent place to sit. We had good seats, but Desiree White was standing in front of him, and even though he was a step above her she still blocked half of his face. :0) Mama and Daddy came and brought Grady, Brody and Enoch with them. It was a crazy night. Of course, Grady and Brody were asleep the minute the lights went out. Daniel, Joseph and Enoch were up forever. They were all up early since Grady and Brody are such early risers. It was fun for the boys though, and I enjoyed the visit with Mama and Daddy.
They brought some things for me that belonged to Granny. Her cookbook and some pictures of the boys that I had given her over the years, a bucket of buttons, and a cross stitch I'd made for her a very long time ago. Granny fell this week at the nursing home. I guess nothing was broken--she's just really sore.
Jordan rolled over for the first time a week ago yesterday (May 22). The same day that the Howletts came for a visit. He's growing so fast. I need to figure out how to post pictures on here soon.
Yesterday was a busy day. Karah came over to make strawberry jam, Jennifer came to go through the books I'm getting rid of, and later we went to eat and buy groceries. All in all, a pretty uneventful week, but busy as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment