Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ethan's Adventures

Well, he's up to his usual methods. :o) Tonight he took a tube of my makeup (Arbonne, no less) and squirted it all over the living room carpet. Of course, it won't come up. Later when he was supposed to be in bed, I walked in to find him on the step stool in his bathroom trying to drink water from the tank of the humidifier. He had his diaper off and both legs in one hole of a pair of underwear halfway up his legs. Yesterday he dumped a potty full of pee right onto the bathroom floor. . .oh, the list could go on and on. He stays quite busy and always manages to achieve the shock factor. Somehow he rarely does the same thing twice. I don't know where he gets the imagination. Or maybe he's been reading a book I don't know about or something--Top 100 Ways to Shock and Enrage Your Parents. All he knows is he's having a lot of fun.

On a different note, we went to the zoo yesterday. It was a beautiful day, and it almost seemed like we were on a mini vacation. Nathan pretty much took the day off, and we had a really good time. We bought a membership to the zoo so I'll be taking the boys back soon.

Abby's in China for her 12th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment