Ha!! I guess we all see what a good blogger I am. Life has changed a bit since my last post. Daniel is now in 3rd grade, Joseph in 2nd and Ethan is in Kindergarten at Coopertown Elementary. Too bad I haven't been faithful at blogging--we've had some exciting times.
About this time last year we were pretty busy. September held a trip to VA for Tim and Erin's wedding as well as a NSP trip to Paris. The wedding was beautiful, but travel with the kids was stressful to say the least. We planned trips to the NC zoo (hot as blazes. we were practically the only people there!), and Colonial Williamsburg. I was super excited about Williamsburg, but ended up pretty disappointed. Again, it was extremely hot, and quite honestly, a little boring for the boys.
Ethan was a challenge for the entire trip. We really enjoyed spending time with Ed and Christi as they were there for Tim's wedding. Spent some time with "old" friends from college I hadn't seen in years.
The Paris trip was quite the experience. My favorite part was visiting Becky Crook Stevenson and her husband in their home outside of Paris. They are missionaries there. It was the one time we really ventured out on our own where not too many people spoke English. We had to take subway, train, and bus. So thankful we were able to see them and their kids.
Major decisions of this year would include beginning our adoption paperwork to adopt from China and putting Ethan in school at Coopertown. I've set out to create a blog for the adoption and everything we've experienced this year--pulling from facebook messages and emails. Then this old blog site popped up. Thinking I'll just adapt this site--I have a lot of cutting and pasting to do, but I want everything in one place. Or should I create a new blog just for the adoption??
No comments:
Post a Comment