I decided to get out of the house today with they boys. We went to JoAnns (which they hate) and then to Chuck E Cheese's for lunch. It was nice to get out, but I can't say it was any less stressful. At least Ethan wasn't able destroy things at home since he was strapped into a stroller much of the day. But then he seemed to make up for lost time after we got home. He nearly broke the chalkboard portion of the new easel I bought for school. He just walked right across it while I was assembling the whole thing. Before I finished that task, he managed to find some scissors and cut through the strap of my BRAND NEW Crocs that JUST came in the mail today. How does he think of these things??? Sometimes I just want to scream--today I just settled for crying.
The Tindols were here for dinner Tuesday and ended up staying the night. We always enjoy having them over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment